OneTeacher does not charge any fee to educator candidates.
As equal opportunity employers, our schools hire without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability. People from all diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree, depending on position (unless otherwise specified)
- For certified positions only: Valid Arizona Department of Education Teaching Certificate or Intern Certificate
- Valid Arizona Department of Public Safety (IVP) Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Demonstrable student achievement gains or comparable results in their current field
- Strong organizational, planning, and implementation skills
- Ability to create a positive, achievement-oriented, and structured learning environment in which all students can achieve at high levels
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire
- Passion for working with families living in low-income Arizona communities
- Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with students and families
- Belief that all students deserve an excellent education regardless of their background or demographics
- Strength in receiving and implementing feedback and dedication to continuously improving their teaching practice
- Desire to be a member of a strong school community
What Happens After You Apply:
OneTeacher provides a “one-stop-shop” application for over 80 achievement-focused, Title 1 schools in Arizona.
- Submit Application
- OneTeacher Staff Reviews Applications
- OneTeacher Schedules Initial Interview With Applicants that Match Current Openings
- OneTeacher Connects Applicant With School Directly To Continue On The School Based Selection Process
- School Administration Makes Final Decision To Hire Applicants
Candidates who are ultimately hired at a OneTeacher partner school then have access to a network of other Title I professionals, events, and resources through OneTeacher.
*All applicants are kept on file for future OneTeacher openings.