OneTeacher does not charge any fee to educator candidates.
As equal opportunity employers, our schools hire without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability. People from all diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Belief that all students deserve an excellent education regardless of their background or demographics
- Desire to be a member of a strong school community
- Passion for working with families living in low-income urban Phoenix communities
- Strength in receiving and implementing feedback and dedication to continuously improving their teaching practice
- Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with students and families
What Happens After You Apply:
OneTeacher provides a “one-stop-shop” application for over 30 achievement-focused, Title 1 schools in Arizona.
- Submit Application
- OneTeacher Staff Reviews Applications
- OneTeacher Schedules Initial Interview With Applicants that Match Current Openings
- OneTeacher Connects Applicant With School Directly To Continue On The School Based Selection Process
- School Administration Makes Final Decision To Hire Applicants
Candidates who are ultimately hired at a OneTeacher partner school then have access to a network of other Title I professionals, events, and resources through OneTeacher.
*All applicants are kept on file for future OneTeacher openings.