Welcome! Below you will find job openings for administrator positions that you can review and apply for right on this page (see application form at bottom of page). If you have additional questions, feel free to send us an email.
Openings for the 2018-2019 School Year
Currently seeking elementary school assistant principals to fill multiple openings in urban, achievement-focused, Title I schools in the city of Phoenix, AZ for the 2018-2019 school year. All of the roles below are full-time, in-person positions.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Valid Arizona Department of Education Administrator Certificate
- Valid Arizona Department of Public Safety (IVP) Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Demonstrable student achievement gains or comparable results in their current field
- Strong organizational, planning, and implementation skills
- Ability to create a positive, achievement-oriented, and structured learning environment in which all students can achieve at high levels
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire
- Passion for working with families living in low-income urban Phoenix communities
- Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with students and families
- Belief that all students deserve an excellent education regardless of their background or demographics
- Strength in receiving and implementing feedback and dedication to continuously improving their teaching practice
- Desire to be a member of a strong school community
- At least three years of teaching experience
- At least three years of administrator experience
Openings for the 2018-2019 school year:
- Certified Elementary School Assistant Principal
The salary for these administrator roles ranges from $62,500 to $66,500 commensurate with experience. We also offer comprehensive health benefits.
Send resume and cover letter directed to Nina Tinsley specifying which position(s) you are interested in. Applications will be reviewed as they are received, and candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. For more information, please visit our website: http://www.oneteacheraz.com/.
OneTeacher does not charge any fee to educator candidates.
As equal opportunity employers, our schools hire without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability. People from all diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.