Welcome! Below you will find job openings for administrator positions that you can review and apply for right on this page (see application form at bottom of page). If you have additional questions, feel free to send us an email.
Openings for the 2018-2019 School Year
Director of Talent
Vista College Prep, a OneTeacher partner school, is seeking a Director of Talent for the 2018-2019 school year.
The Director of Talent will support the Network Support Team by managing all things associated with staff recruitment and retention as we work to hire, train and retain the highest quality staff. The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, can manage many competing priorities and constituents, and can work efficiently under deadlines. The Director of Talent will report to the Executive Director.
- Manages internal and external relationships to build pipelines.
- Demonstrates and articulates a thorough understanding of Vista College Prep and communicates enthusiastically to candidates the benefits and merits of working here to a wide variety of potential candidates.
- Manages entire candidate relationship from initial touch point through onboarding.
- Create welcoming, comprehensive, and efficient application experience for candidates.
- Researches various advertising mediums for posting roles and places advertisements accordingly.
- Frequently attends career fairs and other networking events targeted at high-profile candidates.
- Conducts extensive outreach and networking via phone, correspondence, and in-person meetings with undergraduate and graduate schools, service organizations, and affinity groups to build Vista College Prep visibility and to attract candidates.
- Coordinates long-term cultivation strategy and execution for candidates and potential candidates.
- Working with Principals to build and create a strong staff culture throughout the school year.
- Performs other related duties as required, as assigned.
- Problem solve with enthusiasm about new challenges and creating quality solutions
- Commit to continual professional growth, participating actively in network meetings, faculty meetings, and other meetings
- Excellent critical thinking and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Access
- Displays maturity and ability to work independently
- Detailed-oriented, strong follow-through skills
- Strong time management skills; ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet tight deadlines with a calm, professional demeanor
- Prior project planning experience preferred
- Interest in performing a critical support role and the ability to excel in a fast- paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented environment
- Demonstrated passion and commitment to talent work, previous recruitment experience strongly preferred
- Prior experience working in schools and/or urban communities; relentless commitment to mission of educating urban students
- Work periodic evenings and weekends as needed
- Bachelor’s degree required
We offer a competitive compensation package and comprehensive health benefits. All staff members are equipped with the tools needed to succeed, including relevant and quality professional development, laptop computer, email, and all necessary supplies. Teachers never have to purchase any of their own supplies.
About Vista College Prep
Vista College Prep is a high-performing K-6 tuition-free, public charter school educating a high minority and low-income student population. We firmly believe that demographics does not determine destiny and that all students should have access to an excellent education. Learn more at www.Vista College Prep.org
As an equal opportunity employer, Vista College Prep hires without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability. People from all diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
Fill out the form below or email a resume and cover letter to Nina Tinsley at Nina.Tinsley@oneteacheraz.com. Applications will be reviewed as they are received, and candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.