We’re excited to learn more about you! To be considered for the roles at OneTeacher’s partner schools in Arizona, submit your resume and cover letter below. All of OneTeacher’s positions are in achievement-focused, Title I district and charter schools. Through your one application, you will be considered for the roles at all of our partner schools.
Vacancies for the Current 2020-21 School Year:
- 5th Grade Teacher
- K-5th Grade School Social Worker (Certification required)
- K-5th Grade School School Counselor (Certification required)
- K-8th Grade Floating Teacher (Certification required, full-time teacher contract offered)
- K-8th Grade Special Education Resource Teacher
- K-8th Grade Special Education Extended Resource Teacher
- K-2nd Grade Special Education Cognitive Support Teacher
- Middle School Special Education Teacher – Resource
- High School Special Education Teacher
- High School Special Education Teacher (Alternative Education/Blended Learning School)
- Certified High School Special Education Teacher (Online role, experience required, and requires teacher to teach 2 days/week from office in North Phoenix)
- Middle School Math Teacher
- High School Math Teacher
- Middle School Science Teacher
- High School Science Teacher
ELA/English and ELL
- High School English
Vacancies for the Upcoming 2021-22 School Year:
Current certification or enrollment in alternative teaching certificate program required for hire for all 2021-22 vacancies.
- Kindergarten Teacher
- 1st Grade Teacher
- 4th Grade Teacher
- Special Education Teachers (all grade levels)
- Math Teachers
- Science Teachers
- ELA Teachers
- ELL Teachers
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree, depending on position (unless otherwise specified)
- For certified positions only: Valid Arizona Department of Education Teaching Certificate or Intern Certificate
- Valid Arizona Department of Public Safety (IVP) Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Demonstrable student achievement gains or comparable results in their current field
- Strong organizational, planning, and implementation skills
- Ability to create a positive, achievement-oriented, and structured learning environment in which all students can achieve at high levels
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire
- Passion for working with families living in low-income Arizona communities
- Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with students and families
- Belief that all students deserve an excellent education regardless of their background or demographics
- Strength in receiving and implementing feedback and dedication to continuously improving their teaching practice
- Desire to be a member of a strong school community
For teaching roles, upload your resume and cover letter, specifying which position(s) you are interested in. Applications will be reviewed as they are received, and candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
For administration roles, upload your resume and a cover letter that speaks specifically to how your experience has prepared you to take on a leadership role at a school that holds high expectations for students in low-income communities. Applications will be reviewed as they are received, and candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
OneTeacher does not charge any fee to educator candidates.
As equal opportunity employers, our schools hire without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability. People from all diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
Is there a fee for using OneTeacher’s services?
No way! OneTeacher never charges any fees to our educator candidates. Our services are free of charge to teachers and school administrators looking for employment.
Do I need a teaching certificate to be a candidate?
The requirements vary from partner school to partner school and we typically have both non-certified and certified roles available. If a role is listed as “certified,” you will need a teaching certificate (or be in the process of earning your teaching certificate) to be eligible for this role, however, we have many other roles that do not require a teaching certification.
What is the salary for OneTeacher’s positions?
Salary and benefits vary by partner school, but if you have specific salary requirements, please check out the cost of living in Arizona and feel free to share your salary requirements with a member of our team in your cover letter or via email.
I’m new to teaching and don’t have much teaching experience. Can OneTeacher still help me?
We have several partner schools that don’t require teaching experience because they have such tremendous professional development and know that they can train dedicated, mission-aligned professionals. Please make sure to speak to your transition into teaching in your cover letter, but we’re definitely excited to explore your candidacy for our open roles!