Arizona Teaching Certificate
- For your steps in gaining certification reciprocity, visit https://www.azed.gov/educator-certification/forms-and-information/reciprocity/
Intern Certificate Information:
- Alternative Teacher Certification Requirements
- Alternative Pathways to Teacher Certification: Programs and Contacts
- There are many approved programs at the link above, and Arizona Teachers of Tomorrow offers an online teacher certification program with flexible payment options, rolling enrollment, and unmatched support. They deliver a solid foundation of proven teaching skills and strategies necessary to feel confident in your very own classroom. Upon completion of your training coursework and other program requirements, you will be fully certified to teach in Arizona, and you can do it all while receiving full pay and benefits. Learn more or apply online at https://www.teachersoftomorrow.org/arizona/ or contact them at 888-850-7740 for additional information. Be sure to share that the team at OneTeacher referred you!
Contact information for the Arizona Department of Education (Phoenix office)
- By email- Certification@azed.gov
- In person- hours for the certification counter are 8-30 am – 4-30 pm
- By phone- 602-542-4367
- Online- www.azed.gov/educator-certification/
AZ Fingerprint Clearance Card Information
- If you have not already applied and you need to, please make sure to apply for the Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card. Visit www.azed.gov/educator-certification/fingerprint-clearance-card-ivp/ for additional information.
- It can take up to 6 weeks or longer to process so you’ll want to apply right away if you have not already.