- Reply to Nina’s email with the following info:
- Have you previously been a candidate for Academies of Math & Science? If so, when? If not, no problem at all — we’re excited to connect you for the first time!
- Complete this online application ASAP, and let Nina know when it has been completed. Note: If you need to upload a document that you don’t have readily available, feel free to upload a Word doc or PDF that explains the document’s absence in the meantime so that you’re still able to complete your application!)
- Learn a bit about AMS. Check out the quick information below, and please be sure to also check out their website before speaking with their team.
Best Practices to Best Demonstrate Your Strong Candidacy
- Respond to all communication from AMS within 24 hours.
- Prior to your first conversation with their team, please prepare to share why you’re excited to explore an opportunity with Academies of Math & Science specifically. Hearing about what resonates with you about their schools will help communicate why you’re a great candidate for them in particular. Get started by visiting their website and taking a look below.
- If you’ll be relocating, please also prepare to share with their team why you’re looking forward to making the move to Arizona.
About Academies of Math & Science
The team at AMS believes in providing a well-rounded education to their students, and their STEM curriculum is geared to highly motivated students. They offer a 1:2 student to laptop ratio, guitars, pianos, and science equipment including robots and microscopes, and they have an extended school day to maximize student learning. The team at AMS is proud of their supportive school teams who hold students to high expectations, and they’re looking for educators to join them who are excited about digging in to the rewarding work of helping students in low-income communities learn and grow at high levels. Learn more here: https://amscharters.org/